May contain tree nuts, peanuts, milk, soy and wheat
Electric Popper or Stovetop:
1. Combine 1-2 tablespoons oil and 1/2 cup popcorn in a large, heavy-bottom pan with cover or electric popper.
2. Cover and heat over medium heat, shaking frequently. Once popping begins, shake constantly and crack cover to allow steam to escape. When popping slows, remove from heat.
3. When popping has completely stopped. Carefully remove cover to avoid contact with hot steam.
4. Transfer popped corn to a large bowl a season to taste.
Hot Air Popper:
1. Place 1/2 cup popcorn in base of air popper. Top with cover and butter melter. Place large bowl under popping chute.
2. Place desired amount of Wild Harvest Organic Butter in butter melter, if desired. Plug in popper.
3. When popping has completed season to taste.
Storage Instructions: Reseal zip-lock on bag and store in a cool, dry location.