WHY MANUKA HONEY?
- Cure Coughs and Colds: the antibacterial properties in Manuka Honey help fight some causes of throat infections whilst honey is known to help suppress coughing and aids a good nights sleep.
- Enhances Digestion: effective against the helicobacter pylori bacteria which cause gastric ulcers.
- Fight Infections: known to combat over 60 bacteria and fungi, its antibacterial action is highly stable.
- Give Nutrition: containing iron, zinc and B vitamins, active Manuka Honey has restorative powers that make it a desirable food for those under the weather or recuperating from illness.
- Mouth and Throat Care: the antiseptic properties help kill bacteria which cause sore throats whilst the honey soothes the throat without numbing it.
|100% Manuka Honey.|
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|Directions for Use: Not suitable for babies or children less than one year old.
Adults - take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times a day. Children - take 1 teaspoon of Manuka honey up to 2 times a day.
For general consumption, we recommend a teaspoon a day.
Avoid foods and fluids up to 30 minutes before and 1 hour afterwards so the honey is not diluted.
Our honey naturally crystallizes over time because it has minimal processing. Some honeys will crystallize faster than others. To return a honey to liquid form, gently warm it by placing it in a double bowl with hot water beneath being careful not to overheat.
|Expiry Date||Jul 31, 2021|