INCI: Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo), Lawsonia inermis (Henna), Rubia tinctorum (Manjistha),Phyllanthus emblica (Amla), Eclipta prostrata (Bhringraj), Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (Hibiscus), Trigonella foenum-graecum (Methi) .
Organic certified by ecocert
1 package of powder, 100 g contains:
- plastic gloves,
- instructions & plastic cap included
Limitations and Precautions of Organic Hair Color:
- Its application time is at least 60 minutes.
- In order to achieve a darker color of any shade, paste must be left on longer than duration advised. Heat may also be applied.
- Once the process is complete it is important to note that hair may continue to become darker over a period of up to five days. Organic hair color will oxidize and become deeper and richer in color within the first few days.
- Results may vary person to person.
- Best results are achieved on people who have up to 30-40% grey hair.
People with 100% grey hair may get following results:
- Orange tone: Apply Indigo paste to neutralize and get a nice dark color.
- Purple tone: Apply Henna paste to neutralize and get a nice dark color.
|Expiry Date||Apr 30, 2022|